Plus-Sized
Options

Last check.....checked

I am so excited... just wanted to share!!
We finally cheked off our last check...the honeymoon booking!!!!   We went with VEGAS! Yay!  We will be staying at the Mirage for 6 nights in a suite.. (thanks Mom & Dad). 

Has anyone else booked their honeymoon? If so where are you going???

Re: Last check.....checked

• Options
    That's awesome congrats!!!  We are hoping to go to Vegas next year.  Our honeymoon is in New York City.  We have both never been there!
  • Options
    We're going to Cancun, leaving 1 week from today! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cinderellasjccinderellasjc member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_last-checkchecked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:cb4703de-048e-4cf6-aa24-3ecbdb01f018Post:011c2ddf-7fd6-4fd7-bf71-6b850603b1ca">Re: Last check.....checked</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's awesome congrats!!!  We are hoping to go to Vegas next year.  Our honeymoon is in New York City.  We have both never been there!
    Posted by timsflower81[/QUOTE]

You will have so much fun.  We got engaged on our trip to New York last year.  One MUST DO.... take a rickshaw tour through Central Park... Was worth every penny!!!!!

egeurts...you must be sooooo excited.  Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    we are going to montana. close to yellow stone and boseman. 
  • Options
    Congrats on the Vegas trip!! :) We aren't booked anywhere yet, only b/c work for me starts the 23rd and we're getting married on the 25th...so no real wiggle-room for a little getaway! :) My FI's parents are paying for us (and them..and 20 other family members!) to celebrate THEIR 40th wedding anniversary by taking us on a cruise to Mexico! So, that will be enjoyable (my first cruise! I'm scared!), but we haven't planned something for "just us" as of yet. Do you need to know of things to do in Vegas?? My FI is from there and I've frequented there often too. Blue Man Group is AMAZING, I've heard, and the buffets - to DIE :) So cheap! :)
    OH! and go to the Sugar Factory!
    http://www.sugarfactory.com/

They have THE CUTEST DIVA-ISH sucker holders! Pretty pricey, but fun for your special day! They have blingy-reusable lollipop holders! I have one :) So princessy!
  • Options
    Congratualations on the last item done. Vegas is fun! We went to Maui. 
  • Options
    Even with a family member living there I have never been to Vegas. Sounds like a blast, it's on my to do list. I'm sure you will have an AMAZING time.

We are going to Ireland and I am over the moon about it.

@timsflower81 if you have any questions about anything regarding NYC let me know as a local I am always happy to help.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats on Vegas!! We are going to New Orleans!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Last check.....checked:
    We are going to Ireland and I am over the moon about it. Posted by BrooklynBride20[/QUOTE]

Sounds amazing!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    you are so lucky! i can't wait to be done. xD we want to go to disneyworld.. should be booking that soonish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards