Plus-Sized
Options

Does anyone know of a bridal boutique in CT with plus sized samples?

Headline says it all ladies! I live in Stamford but I am willing to drive... just moved outta state so I am really in the dark to wear to go ther than DB and Alfred Angelo; both of which I wasnt impressed with. Thanks!
~Soon to be Mrs. Medeiros~

Re: Does anyone know of a bridal boutique in CT with plus sized samples?

• Options
    You could consider taking the train into NYC.  That would probably open up some possibilities.  I don't know of anything down there, but a friend recommended East-West Bridal in Manchester, CT.   That would be over an hour away I think.  See if you can find a list of all the ones in your area and call and ask them how many samples in plus sizes do they carry.  You could also try asking on the CT board or maybe even NY if you don't mind going to NYC.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    If you are willing to drive to Rhode Island, there is a plus size bridal shop (with all plus size samples) called Botticelli.  It is located in North Providence.  I haven't been there yet, but it gets good reviews and I plan to go there when I start dress shopping.

http://www.botticelliri.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Look for salons that carry designers that have plus size lines.  Mori Lee has a great plus size dress line.  Casablanca does as well.  what I would suggest, is just making a bunch of phone calls.     I looked on the Mori Lee and Casablanca websites for salons that carried their lines, then called and specifically asked how many samples that had in my size.  If they had less than 5 samples, I didn't bother with them. 

Here is a link tto Mori Lee's plus size line.  

Mori Lee's plus size line:
    http://www.morilee.com/bridals/julietta
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards