Plus-Sized
Options

Beautiful lace bolero jacket for sale!

I ordered this beautiful lace bolero but it does not go with my dress and cannot be returned (my dress came in way later than I was originally told and I bought my bolero to coincide with when my dress would be in so I could have it for my fitting).

If you know anyone that is interested, I am selling it for $50 plus shipping to your area code. I paid $79 for it and of course, haven't worn it. It's ivory in color and is a size XL (fits 14-16; I'm a size 18 with broad shoulders and it fit me). If interested, please email me at rkw0717@gmail.com. Here is what it looks like:

I also have more pics of it and what it looks like with my dress if interested just let me know!

Re: Beautiful lace bolero jacket for sale!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_beautiful-lace-bolero-jacket-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:fc350fdc-fb09-46bd-b77d-593bade3fee6Post:a773bfac-4c93-49cd-878f-686c92877af6">Beautiful lace bolero jacket for sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ordered this beautiful lace bolero but it does not go with my dress and cannot be returned (my dress came in way later than I was originally told and I bought my bolero to coincide with when my dress would be in so I could have it for my fitting). If you know anyone that is interested, I am selling it for $50 plus shipping to your area code. I paid $79 for it and of course, haven't worn it. It's ivory in color and is a size XL (fits 14-16; I'm a size 18 with broad shoulders and it fit me). If interested, please email me at rkw0717@gmail.com . Here is what it looks like:   I also have more pics of it and what it looks like with my dress if interested just let me know!
    Posted by rkw0717[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards