Maine
Options

Linen Rentals

Hello!  I am having trouble finding nice linen to rent at an affordable price! 

I need at least 18 tables of 120in rounds and napkins for 155 people.  I would like something to the floor and NOT polyester.  Some of the local places do not seem to carry much in house.  I have been quoted $400 for polyester and nothing matched my color, to $700 shipped from Cali for Polyester, and now $850.00 for a nice satin linen. 
Any suggestions.  My idea is attached!

Thank you in advance.

Re: Linen Rentals

• Options
    Talk to your florist or venue and see if they have an account with BBJ Linen or Cloth Connection.  They have some of the best inventory!  Satin will definitely cost more though...
  • Options
    Try efavormart.com or linentablecloth.com You can buy them cheaper than renting them, and then you can sell them after the wedding to recoup the costs. A lot of knottiest do this. I did and it saved me a ton of money. I resold after the wedding and got back most of my money.
  • Options
    Thank you!   My venue does not rent linens:(  I am thinking of getting the "Lamour Linens" through my florist  because I can not find the right color on E-Favormart or Linentablecloth.com.  I am thinking of maybe buying the napkins and then reselling them because it would save $150.00.  I just need white lamour napkins and they are a great price on e-favormart!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards