Maine
Options

Joseph's By The Sea in OOB

Is any brides here that is planning on getting married or got married at Joseph's By The Sea during autumn? What can you tell me about it? So far, we love the location and the food. I would love to see pictures if you got married there!

Re: Joseph's By The Sea in OOB

• Options
    schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never been to a wedding there but ive had breakfast there the past two mother's days. The view is beautiful but i wouldnt plan on having a large reception, its a pretty small place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joseph's is a very nice location and the inside is gorgeous. It is not your typical big ballroom reception location and is more broken up in to smaller areas. It will likely be chilly in the fall since it is right on the water. But, beyond that, it is very nice. The event coordinator there is also a long time pro and definitely knows how to make sure the whole day runs smoothly.

I do have photos of the place set up for a wedding, but I would honestly be kicked off the Knot/Nest. So, if you'd like to see them, you can email me at my screen name at gmail dot com and I'll send you a link to them.

Good luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards