Maine
Options

Pen needed for my Shutterfly Guestbook

If anyone has made a photobook on Shutterfly or another photo site can you recommend a type of pen that would work for guests to sign it with? I don't want it to smudge! TIA.

Re: Pen needed for my Shutterfly Guestbook

• Options
    jbleemanjbleeman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used fine point Sharpies. I was worried about smudging to, but they worked fine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you guys use your own photos to make a Shutterfly guestbook? That was what I was planning, but had to push back my photo "shoot" until this Friday. How long did your guestbook take to arrive once you assembled it and ordered it?
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    danieleandwayne- we used all our own photos. It only took me a couple weeks to put it together. Once I ordered it, I'd say I had it in 10 days or so. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the same thing and I saw on tv the Sharpie Pen.  It doesn't smudge or go through the page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards