Maine
Options

dress for sale

This is my wedding dress from my July 11, 2009 wedding. The dress is made by Eden Bridals, and the style number is 5089 (discontinued style). It is white and size 12 (my measurements are 38-29-38). It HAS NOT been dry cleaned, but it isn't dirty at all aside from a little bit of dirt on the train (not noticeable) The bodice is strapless and has asymmetrical pleating, which is VERY flattering. The skirt is ballgown style and made from tulle. It is a very poofy dress! The train is long and beautiful with embroidered sparkling flowers all over it. The dress has a bustle added to it. The photos are the stock photo from the website, photos of me wearing it at the salon where it was purchased, and photos of it hanging up in my home after the wedding day. I do not have regular internet access, so the best way to contact me is by calling me- 207-731-1162 (my name is Meghan). I want at least $500 for this dress (I paid $800+alterations), but will consider lower offers. pictures on the craigslist pagehttps://post.craigslist.org/manage/1275047265/jnjgt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards