Maine
Options

I have a conundrum and need help solving it...

Okay, Ladies! I need some brainpower because mine, quite frankly, is F-R-I-E-D! Here's the situation:My ceremony is at 10am on Sunday, the 13th at Bug Light Park in SoPo. My hair appointment for the bridal party (and me) starts at 6:30am. My problem? Who is going to put the shepherd's hooks in the ground and hang the lanterns with candles in them so we can have an aisle? Is it wrong to ask my FI to do it? (And do I trust him to understand my directions? He usually doesn't, God bless him!) Or would it be weird to ask my florist to do it, since she's bringing and setting up the arbor that morning anyhow?Thoughts? Ideas? Alternatives?TIA!
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW

Re: I have a conundrum and need help solving it...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd ask the florist or a close friend/family member.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL I forgot to mention that my close family is pretty much all in the bridal party! I'm thinking the florist...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ask the florist! They are professionals and will make it "nice" not that your FI wouldn't want to make it as nice as possible, but I know that my DH would happily do it for me, but also be so nervous that he wasn't doing it the way I'd want. 
    image The way life should be-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards