Maine

bought the MOH dress!

My sister, my MOH, and I went to David's Bridal last night and bought her dress! And it was on sale! It was the dress she picked out as her favorite, and she can wear it again (I swear!), so she seems very happy as well. Here it is: [url]http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998973&colorName=Clover&subCategory=-49998976|-49998975|-49998973&top_category=&catentryId=6096819[/url]The three BMs will wear: [url]http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998973&colorName=Clover&subCategory=-49998976|-49998975|-49998973&top_category=&catentryId=6097115[/url] in Clover.I was initially worried about how the dresses would look together since the MOH dress is chiffon (the other is cotton) and a different style, but since they both are the same green color, strapless and knee-length, I think they will look fine together!Now, to have the BMs order their dresses...
Anniversary

Re: bought the MOH dress!

• edited December 2011
    Very pretty! I think that the MOH and the BM dresses will look great together! I love the color, too. It's so spring-ish. Congrats on the check :)
  • Krissie117Krissie117 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will look great!! I actually went to a wedding with that exact dress combo and they looked awesome!! Congrats!! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the clover color!  If I could only go back in time....  oh, well.  Those dresses will look GREAT together!  And are good to wear again later.  Nice work!
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty! I love the MOH dress--a print will be so unique!
  • MaineMayBrideMaineMayBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in May and clover was my color. My maid of honor wore a David's Bridal clover dress with a white sash tied around the waist. Adorable! Have you seen the sashes? They are really cute. My other bridesmaids wore clover dresses (they each chose their own...to suit eaches body and personal style) and one of my bridesmaids chose the dress you chose for your MOH. All the dresses were knee length and very springy and cute! Some cutton, some chiffon but all looked great together. All the girls are very different beauties, blondes, brunettes, fair and tan but they all looked great in clover and LOVED their dresses. And I do suggest the sashes. Using the white sash for my maid of honor tied her dress to mine but also tied her dress into the bridesmaids' with the white/clover dress (the one your moh chose) because hers was so different and appeared mostly white with some clover. I also bought clover sashes for my two toddler daughters flower girl dresses. I bought white easter dresses from a local store and added the clover sashes to tie the flower girls in to the clover theme. Everyone loved it and it was so beautiful!!! Anyway, I think you will be pleased with your choices. Clover is such a great color! Best of luck! :)
  • MaineMayBrideMaineMayBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    p.s. I also see you are doing gerber daisies. I did, too so we must have the same taste! I did all reds and oranges and they looked great with the clover dresses. Gerbers are soooo fun! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I thought it was a nice springy color, and it seemed to look good on everyone (which is sometimes hard!). I had someone tell me green dresses was a no-no for an outdoor ceremony, since the grass and trees are green, but I liked the color so much, and my photographer didn't seem to think it would be a big deal, so I went with it!MaineMayBride -- I guess we've got a lot of the same design ideas! Gerber daises are so fun and just make me feel happy, and what's a better feeling to have on your wedding day? I think I'm going to do the dark pink/fuschia color for sure, and I haven't decided if I want to use another color (like orange or even yellow). I like the idea of the sashes; I'll have to look and see if they do those for the dress I picked out, because that would be really cute! They also have these cute little pin-on flowers that you can add to the ruching at the waist, which would be cute too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    VERY cute Min!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards