Maine
Options

Steven Fairfield Photography

We cannot overstate how incredibly pleased we are with what Steven did at our wedding. Choosing the pictures we want blown up has been an impossible task. We sent the link to our friends and family and the responses have been overwhelming. We've gone from pleased to absolutely arrogant. Add all that to the fact that he was less expensive than most if not all other photographers we looked at, and the choice is easy!

Re: Steven Fairfield Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just started looking at photographers myself and e-mailed steven. I have to admit I was impressed with his wedding packages. I think that we are going to set up an appointment with him. Who else did you talk too??
  • Options
    kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at his photos, beautiful!  Whats the price range for his packages?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    His photos are beautiful, but this post has vendor written all over it.  Their first post ever and it is about this, please share your photos with us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that was my thought too...  uh, vendor? yeah.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon!I've never posted here...but was married in May this year, and Steve Fairfield did our photography. I am in LOVE with our photos and constantly get that 'fuzzy' feeling when I look back on my book. He was absolutely amazing. At one point in the beginning he said to me 'don't be nervous, soon you'll even forget I'm here'. And I did. But the moments he captured in the photos bring me back to our amazing day and night instantly--showing me that he has the ability to capture the 'moment' and more importantly the feelings behind it. I am featured on his website-- my Boston Terrier was the flower girl and she is also on the website wearing her dress, etc. I get so many compliments on our photos, and have given his name out whenever I find an opening. I even got a stack of his business cards to keep at my work and hand out. He has a facebook page as well, where he post albums of weddings he has done. Ours is on there.He is very nice, responsible, and just...great. He's great. Can't say enough about him. I regret I didn't post earlier, but also didn't really know how as I just browse on occassion. 'Reply Post' was easy enough :)take care,Alli
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards