Maine

Flowers?

Advice....I don't want to spend much money on flowers at my wedding. My fiance and I already agreed that we should use the flowers as centerpieces at the reception...I want to go cheap and not spend a lot on flowers. Ideas?? We're having a May wedding (2014). I like lilly's and thought that could be simple?

Re: Flowers?

• I used one jumbo hydrangea blossom for my centerpiece.  They have a 10-12 inch bloom.  I got them through BJs.  I think they were like $80 for a dozen. 

I would recommend looking at BJs and Sam's Club websites at their flower prices.  They are pretty reasonable and cheaper than going through a florist.  Even if you don't have a membership, I bet someone you know does.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's a really great idea, thanks! I never thought about that. I checked out Sam's Club and their prices are so much better! Thanks!
  • use karen of fleur de lis in south portland, she is very nice with very good flowers for reasonable price and she delivers on day of.  my wedding was in portland on 8.18.12 I will email you photo if you give email I dont want all my photos here, I had blue and white.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_flowers-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:1586e526-ff11-42f8-9815-de2807b22134Post:23da6ea6-b2f0-4398-9116-99632697bde2">Flowers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Advice....I don't want to spend much money on flowers at my wedding. My fiance and I already agreed that we should use the flowers as centerpieces at the reception...I want to go cheap and not spend a lot on flowers. Ideas?? We're having a May wedding (2014). I like lilly's and thought that could be simple?
    Posted by babymama007[/QUOTE]
  • Patty's Flower Bouquet in Buxton is amazing. She's doing ours and her flowers are gorgeous. She has great prices and delivers flowers personally to make sure everything is set up right. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards