Maine

Re: Vistaprint deal

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    jena.n.rossjena.n.ross member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_vistaprint-deal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:17403c9f-4725-4606-aef6-81cc707f3cdePost:bc64a9f9-554a-4cd6-9ad5-3e974443f28a">Re: Vistaprint deal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you know if it has any restriction?
    Posted by jchow009[/QUOTE]
    From the site:
    <div><span style="color:#333333;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:23px;" class="Apple-style-span">Expires 6 months from date of purchase. Limit 1 per customer. An additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not to be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. After expiration date, voucher returns to purchase value of $20. Offer must be redeemed online using redemption code.</span></div><div>
    </div><div>Shipping will not be included. </div><div>
    </div><div>I think the LS deal might be a better one ($10 for $50, plus it gives you a flat 30% off all items).  I don't see that this deal gives a percentage off (though I don't think the LS page lists it either, so there may be a % off as well).   But it all depends on what you're buying.  With this deal you'll only pay shipping once (vs if you have to use two of the LS deals).</div><div>
    </div><div>OP, have you used the weforia site before?  This is the first time I've seen it.  I'm going browsing!</div>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards