Maine
Options

**For Sale from 9/25/10 Wedding**

Hello ladies! I have a few things to sell from my wedding in September. E-mail me if you'd like pictures :-)

-1 pair of Liz Rene Couture white wedding shoes. They are a size 8 with a 3 1/2" heal and are brand new! I never wore these at all. They have a criss-cross strap in the front with rhinestones in the center of the criss-cross and a strap around the ankle. The ankle strap also has some rhinestones around the buckle. I paid $95 for these shoes and will take a reasonable offer.

-1 pair of Touch Ups white wedding shoes. These are a size 8 with a 3 1/4" heal. These shoes are also brand new. I never wore these. They have straps on the front with rhinestone and pearls. There is also a strap around the back of the ankle. I paid around $50 for these and would take a reasonable offer.

-10 large white garden lanters. I was going to use these for centerpieces on half of my tables but we went another way with the tables after I bought these. They have handles to hang them on and white vines and leaves on the glass. They are made to put a candle in. I cannot ship these so they would either have to be picked up at my house or I can meet someone in Waterville, Augusta, or Newport. I paid $70 for them and would take $45 OBO

- 20 small white garden lanters. We used these to hang on shepherds hooks all around our outside reception. They were inteded to go on the tables with the larger lanters but since the table changed so did the use of these. They were beautiful hanging with the candles lit at night. I also paid $70 for these and would take $45. Like the larger ones I cannot ship these. I know they have some similar to the ones I have but black at Michael's and they are $3 a piece.

I have pictures available of any of these items. Please e-mail me at brownb@alumni.thomas.edu if you're interested in buying any of these items or would like pictures.

Re: **For Sale from 9/25/10 Wedding**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I forgot I also have 20 table number holders. They are silver and have swirls on the top that hold the number card. I paid $70 for these and would take $45 OBO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards