Maine

Andrea's Bridal

Has anyone on here had experience with Andrea's bridal out of Portland or know anyone who has.  They are the only shop in maine that carries Jim Heljm.
TIA!

Re: Andrea's Bridal

• edited December 2011

I got my dress there. They were awesome. The owner recently sold it to a woman named Julia, but she is just as awesome.

You should for Ashley. She is great:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ive herd only good things but i havn't experienced it myself yet
  • budvar1012budvar1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been there and loved it. I wanted a Maggie Sottero, but couldn't afford it. *wah* The staff was awesome, however, really awesome.
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. Lois, this is not my Batman glass."
  • edited December 2011
    I was just there to try on dresses on Saturday!! I had a GREAT experience and couldn't say enough good things.  The prices start around $700 and can go as high as $3-5,000 I think.  The average price being around $1200.  I had a great experience, the staff is very friendly & they have great dresses & are getting more in soon (for the fall line)! Definitely go check it out!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies... my BM's and I are going to go and check them out on the 17th.  I have to get a BM sized now because she will be 8 months pregnant when we order.  Thanks for the info.
  • mikell22mikell22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is fabulous and I don't just say that bc I worked there five years ago:)  I know Julia who bought the shop, she was actually one of my brides:)  And she is a funny and caring woman!!!  And they have a great selection of gowns at every price point!!  And Jim Hjelm bm gowns are great too, I was in a wedding in 2008 and we got Jim Hjelm bm gowns from Andrea's and they were beautiful:)
  • mikell22mikell22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS Just call to set up an appointment 772-5313!!!
  • hannahrhhannahrh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL used Andrea's and had a great experience.  I probably would have gone there if I didn't live in CA. 

Good luck!
    Life's a beach!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards