Maine

videography

hey ladies,

god bless my mother at three weeks out she's changed her mind and thinks we should get a videographer after she was so against it. i could kill her!!

i'm doing the mad scramble trying to find one, so far a few have let me know they can do it but they are really expensive.

anyone got any recommendations? and if you are getting it if you don't mind sharing what you are paying that would be helpful.

TIA!
Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: videography

• edited December 2011
    We are using McCormick Media and are paying $1,400, which includes travel anywhere within Maine.  She has a website and facebook page with samples of her videos.  They are more contemporary and are about 20-25 minutes in length.  
    Married 9.4.11
  • H&S091711H&S091711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladybug I emailed her too!
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No problem!  I went back and looked at the contract though - it was $1,495.  Still a great deal.  If you "like" her page on facebook, she just posted another one of her videos tonight.  
    Married 9.4.11
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just another option: 

I was unbelievably picky about videographers. I used to work at a cable station as a camera person and editor/producer. If you're going to put the money out try and see if McElroy Films will travel (if you're in Southern Maine, I bet it won't be an issue). They are amazing and have several people, all of whom do amazing, amazing work. We just got back our videos and I'm thrilled. I think we paid around $2k for our package. This was two videographers, 2 blue rays, 4 high-def dvds (we got high def footage), raw footage, a wedding trailer, etc. They were great to deal with, very responsive, and just wonderful, wonderful people on the day of the wedding. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards