Maine

Lion's Club - Peak's Island

Does anyone know anything about the Lion's Club on Peak's Island or of another venue there that's affordable? I really love the idea of getting married on Peak's or somewhere on the water near Portland, but we're on a really strict budget. Our biggest challenege so far has been finding a place that we can afford, but still be able to have all our friends and family! We're looking for something that can hold between 130-140 and isn't through the roof expensive - we'd even be find with DIY catering and all that stuff.

I've heard the Lion's Club isn't too expensive and you can do a lot. Anyone have any suggestions or know anything about it? Thanks!!

Re: Lion's Club - Peak's Island

• <div>I'm going to visit the venue next Monday as a possibility!</div><div>
    </div><div>Call Dan Doane to schedule a visit: 207 766 5014</div><div>
    </div><div>I think the rental for the day is only $1,200!</div> <div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_lions-club-peaks-island?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:3395bead-ecd9-4f8e-b7f6-140002143d45Post:f7f96efa-ca65-49d5-83d3-d7b3359a8567">Lion's Club - Peak's Island</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know anything about the Lion's Club on Peak's Island or of another venue there that's affordable? I really love the idea of getting married on Peak's or somewhere on the water near Portland, but we're on a really strict budget. Our biggest challenege so far has been finding a place that we can afford, but still be able to have all our friends and family! We're looking for something that can hold between 130-140 and isn't through the roof expensive - we'd even be find with DIY catering and all that stuff. I've heard the Lion's Club isn't too expensive and you can do a lot. Anyone have any suggestions or know anything about it? Thanks!!
    Posted by rolinger[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards