Maine

Morgan Hill Event Center

Hi! Does anything know anything about the Morgan Hill Event Center? This pictures look beautiful and a friend went to a wedding there and said it was beautiful. Does anyone know their rough prices? I emailled and they don't have info to give, so FI and I are going to visit this month. Thanks!

Re: Morgan Hill Event Center

• Went to a wedding there in april and it was beautiful.  I'm not sure about prices though.  Do you live in maine?  I know your tag says phili?  Have you looked at other places. I live in the bangor area and looking for a place too.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I believe the venue is $3,000 for the peak seasons. After Oct I think they are half price. I may be wrong!
  • missfrodomissfrodo member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    I booked my 2013 wedding there.  It's about 2000 for the hall rental on a Saturday, I believe that's for five hours including ceremony.  I'm having my wedding on Friday, so it's 1500.  For food prices, the buffet starts around $25/plate.  They also do plated meals, prices are similar.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  My MOH has been to several events there and absolutely loves the food--one of the reasons I went with them.  

Getting married May 24, so just about peak season...Not sure if they go up for mid-summer or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards