Maine

Reception Venues in Southern, ME????

I am newly engaged and looking for a reception venue somewhere south of portland, but north of Wells....any ideas???  My fiance and I are hoping for a wedding next June so we want to find a place quickly! :)

Re: Reception Venues in Southern, ME????

• We are getting married at York Harbor Inn... They have several rooms for various sized weddings.  Patty, the wedding coordinator is amazing and so far we've had a wonderful experience with them. They also overlook the ocean and have a park for an outdoor ceremony if you want.  Good luck!
  • We are getting married at the Stage Neck Inn in York ME. They have 2 different rooms you can choose from and have some different wedding packages to choose from. It is so beautiful there and they are basically on a cliff overlooking the ocean. They have a lawn that overlooks the ocean for the ceremony. So far, Dawn, the wedding coordinator has been great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ems27ems27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    There are so many great choices!  I'm going with Dunegrass in Old Orchard Beach, and had looked at the Landing at Pine Point in Scarborough.  What style wedding are you thinking of?

June 2013 August Sig Challenge
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am having mine at the Nonantum in Kennebunkport. I think from all of the options everyone has listed, you should be able to find a place in your price range and the location you are looking for!
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge October- Honeymoon! 7 days in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_reception-venues-in-southern-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:3fd5c522-47ad-4f6f-9269-2ee983a09aadPost:4b13ef63-4d50-4e23-80f3-eae91105ddf4">Re: Reception Venues in Southern, ME????</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are so many great choices!  I'm going with Dunegrass in Old Orchard Beach, and had looked at the Landing at Pine Point in Scarborough.  What style wedding are you thinking of?
    Posted by ems27[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I was hoping for a coastal wedding, but a lot of the venues on the coast that we liked require an out door wedding since we are havign a large wedding.  I also went with Dunegrass!  My father actually found this place and we fell in love with it!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards