Maine

Bus Rentals

Hello,

I'm getting married in Bar Harbor in June and am looking for a way to transport my guests from downtown to a more remote location on the island.  Everyone I have contacted has tried to sell me some luxery bus.  I'm thinking more along the lines of a school bus.  Has anybody out there had any experience with this?

Thanks!

Re: Bus Rentals

• scoviljscovilj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married in Bar Harbor?
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well i am thinking becuase it is maine and because its bah haba that there is sort of no such thing.......

i think if i were you my next step might be to contact schools (some schools have mini buses they may rent to you) as well as hotel buses

maybe try looking into renting a trolly, i know you can get the in southern maine but i woudl still look into it.....

good luck! let us know what you choose/figure out
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you tried this company? i know they are in southern maine but with money i bet they would travel

http://www.customcoachandlimo.com/contact-us
  • kev'sbridekev'sbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Acadia National Park Tours -it is a private company that operate school busses and can help you out~ I used them for my wedding after one of my friends used them.  Andy Cough was who I spoke with (mostly through email).  I forget off hand how much the rate was but they were completely accomodating (I had busses pick up guests at the hotels in BH and take them to the reception site in Notheast Harbor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards