Maine
Options

Saltwater Grille anyone?

Anyone having their rehearsal dinner at the Saltwater Grille in South Portland?  (or anyone been to a rehearsal dinner or other even there?)  Looking for suggestions for rehearsal dinner in the South Portland/Scarborough area.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Saltwater Grille anyone?

• Options
    kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's where my rehearsal dinner is going to be in June! I've eaten there a few times and the food has been great.  The view from their private rooms upstairs is beautiful.

We also looked at Joe's Boathouse (the Dockhouse) in SoPo, wasn't as nice in my opinion.  We wanted to look at Blackpoint Inn (Scarborough) but the banquet manager was out of town, but that's another option you may want to explore.
  • Options
    angegaryangegary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  Saltwater Grille looked awesome from the website and friends who live there say it's great, but knowing someone else is having their rehearsal dinner there helps.  I've heard of the other two places but haven't checked them out yet.  where are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a friend's wedding there.  It was a beautiful setting and the view from upstairs was very nice.  The food, perhaps the most important part, was also delicious!
  • Options
    kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Scarborough in June, our reception is at The Landing at Pine Point.   Where is your wedding?
  • Options
    annjam73annjam73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have our annual work party there in the upstairs function room...it is always good.  Wanted to have our rehearsal there until the future inlaws took it out of my hands. 
  • Options
    angegaryangegary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the responses!  All the feedback on the Saltwater grille have been really positive. Our wedding is taking place at St Maximillian's church in Scarborough and the reception will be at the Marriot at Sable Oaks in South Portland.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi:

I am actually thinking of having a very small post ceremony luncheon there.  They have been a bit slow to get back to me on menus - but I think that is because we are doing something they don't typically do.

We went and looked at it and the lighting was great!

Audra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards