Maine

Show me your reception room!

Post a picture of your reception room, or outdoor space if you're doing it outside. Include the name of the place and where it is. If you don't have a reception venue picked yet, post a picture of a room you've found that you like.

This is our reception room at Shawnee Peak in Bridgton. You can click for a bigger photo. Thankfully those ugly chairs will be replaced for this year!

Anniversary

Re: Show me your reception room!

• edited December 2011
    This is our dinner reception room the dance floor is off to the left.  Our ceremony and reception are being held at Lakewood Inn Restaurant in Madison, Maine.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding at Kingsley Pines in Raymond, ME. Here's a pic of the lodge where our cocktail hour and reception will take place (dinner will be in the dining hall in the building next door). This is set up for an indoor ceremony, so we will not have the benches or chairs set up this way.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Same as Minimin...by the way Minimin where do you get these pics?  I saw the one like this on the SP website but not this one. 
  • edited December 2011
    We took them last fall...we went up to SP on a Saturday morning before a wedding to check the place out all set up and took a bunch of pics!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our reception in a tent on the grounds of the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath. 

• edited December 2011
    Oh nice, could you email me some of them?  I am always wanting to see different SP pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, sure!
    Anniversary
  • jena.n.rossjena.n.ross member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_show-reception-room?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:70703f40-a89a-43c1-9ff9-692e47534420Post:467d7384-d164-47b3-b31a-c14a4eb7d2c0">Re: Show me your reception room!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're having our reception in a tent on the grounds of the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath.   
    Posted by kristin18k[/QUOTE]

<div>THAT is so awesome.  (You know you spend too much time on Facebook when you start looking for the "Like" button on other websites.)</div><div>
    </div><div>We're finally going TODAY to take pictures/get measurements of our reception venue.  It was locked up for the winter.  I'm so excited and will be so relieved to have them.. I'm a planner, and I want to get stuff done as far ahead as possible.  Especially since I know I have to come up with a way to cover up the tops of the walls/ceiling.</div>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

• mikell22mikell22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome!!  I used to work there and it is beautiful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards