Maine
Options

North Dam Mill in Biddeford Pricing

I just found this place online and tried searching previous posts looking for any pricing information but haven't had much luck.  Has anyone used them recently?  I emailed them a little earlier but am just anxious to hear back!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: North Dam Mill in Biddeford Pricing

• Options
    I think it depends on the number of people, but when we looked into them they quoted us just under $1200 for the venue for 150 people, but that didn't include food, drink, or anything else. It's the venue rental price, including tables, chairs, linens, and the decorations that they already have there (chandaliers, lights on the pillars) as well as a parking attendant the day of. That was in August, so things may have changed a bit! We talked to Vassie - the owner of the Union House Cafe downstairs. She does catering and had a lot of great ideas! She's also a licensed bartender, so she might be a good option for less expensive alternatives, even if you only go with her as the bartender or something.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    I am also very interested in this venue and would love any info anyone has! Thank you!
  • Options
    I am using them for my November wedding I am not I talked to Shane which was fast at responding to me if you woul like to know more information please email me at kcl5221@yahoo.com becasue I am not always on here and do not check the knot often as I use. Shane is really awseome so i am sure there must be a reason he has not respnded so I can email you pictures of the mill and information that I have 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards