Maine

Cumberland County vendors??

So I am planning long-distance from Silver Spring, Maryland and will soon be planning from Pittsburgh.  Wedding is 7/2/11  I'm going to be back in Maine for a little bit in July and was wondering if anyone could recommend caterers in particular in Cumberland County?  I already have the photographer, locations and music nailed down, but I need a caterer, officiant, rentals, hotel recommendations (his family is all from NJ), transportation companies... guh.  And probably other stuff.

So. Much. To. Do.

Re: Cumberland County vendors??

• edited December 2011
    Keeleys in Portland has really great prices, as does Verillos (ahh but I think it was just bought out and I don't know the new name.. I'll work on that for you!), then there's Black Tie Catering which I've been talking to and they are great!!! Those are the only ones I know of off the top of my head & they are all out of Portland.  Good Luck!
  • ebachelderebachelder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks!  I had looked at Black Tie a little bit before - looks like I should definitely put them on the list to call.

Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    Another great caterer is Belle Fete - they have a good reputation and will bend over backwards to accomodate special requests (like, if you want all organic, local food, have vegans on your guest list, etc.). Most caterers will do this for you, I just know that the people at Belle Fete are really easy to work with. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ebachelderebachelder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous!  Thank you!  I actually need to try and get my act together - I'm going to be in Maine in a couple of weeks and am hoping to get some of this stuff out of the way...
  • edited December 2011
    I am planning from Silver Spring, MD too and getting married in Grey.  Our location does the catering so I don't have any suggestions but I know some other vendors that have been great at long distance planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards