Maine

For Maine Brides Looking for a Barn

Hi there fellow Maine brides, like some of you I looked long and hard for a beautiful barn for my wedding, which is slated to happen on May 24, 2014. Like many of you I looked at the Chandler House B&B (already booked thanks to Bates graduation), Red Barn at Outlook, The Barns at Walnut Hill (both expensive) and the Barn on Rocky Hill (a little sketchy as it is not quite built yet, see the other thread about it). By this point after looking at these barns and several other locations I was disheartened to say the least. 

But I finally found a location with not one but two restored barns! at the Stone Mountain Arts Center in Brownfield, ME

It's a little out there but for what's included in the price per head (flowers, food, open bar for at least an hour, location, wedding cake, etc) I think it's going to be so worth the price. 

It's not on the Knot (that I could find) so I thought I would pass it's information along to my fellow Maine brides! Here is their wedding page with some images of what the barns look like (they're connected by a hallway).

Happy New Year! Smile

Re: For Maine Brides Looking for a Barn

• what are there prices like?
    In a few years I will be marrying my best friend since Childhood :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_for-maine-brides-looking-for-a-barn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:98a96674-aeef-4dcc-abef-b048bb9337d7Post:22d81482-ca4a-453f-8e84-693ad0016f24">Re: For Maine Brides Looking for a Barn</a>:
    [QUOTE]what are there prices like?
    Posted by Msmarissa92[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That depends on what you are looking for. Their prices start at 75 pp (for fridays) there's a package at 95 pp  another at 140 pp and a final one at 200pp</div><div>
    </div><div>But you have to look at what they include. I'm using the 140pp and not only does it include the venue (use of 2 barns and includes tables, chairs, linens, etc.) and dinner. This package also include the wedding cake and cupcakes, a floral bundle that includes table centerpieces, a cocktail hour open bar (wine and beer), champange toast, use of their sound system in both barns, staff & grautity and use of their in house wedding planner.</div><div>
    </div><div>The 200pp includes all this but also things like a DJ and a photographer (7hrs). </div><div>
    </div><div>I have the pdf that has evreything, if you want to take a look at it PM me your e-mail and I can forward it to you.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards