Maine

Wedding day coordinator

Has anyone of you a coordinator just for your wedding day? I am a little worried that everything is going as planed and that it is not me and my FI who get stuck with things like moving chairs or cleaning on our wedding day.
Plus I think I wouldn't have to worry so much about the timeline of the day (Not that I have a strict plan we will follow)
We are having an outdoor wedding at home and are all kind of clue less about the whole process. Any recommendations? Our wedding is in the Bangor area
TIA

Re: Wedding day coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I am not hiring a coordinator but I am having one of my mom really creative friends do the finishing touch ups, this way all the other ladies can be with me.  She offered to help out and I am very apprieciative of all that she will be doing.  Rather than hire someone i would recommend seeing if someone you could trust like and aunt or good cousin (not in the party) could make sure everything is perfect.  I also know that in my case I have the option to have employees from my venue assist me in setting up at no additional charge.  So that might also be something you want to look into with your venue before you book someone from outside.  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards