Maine

Hair/Makeup on a Sunday!

I'm looking for someone in the Bath/Brunswick area who is willing to travel to Westport Island to do hair and make-up the morning of my wedding. The wedding is on a Sunday so I'm having a difficult time locating anyone.  Suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair/Makeup on a Sunday!

• edited December 2011
    Close-ish to your area, I am getting my hair and makeup done by Rhonda at Salon Freeport on a Sunday morning.  (The other place in Freeport, Mainely Hair, said they weren't interested in doing any work on a Sunday).  I don't know about her travel willingness/expense, though, since my wedding is in Freeport.  I have my hair trial next weekend, I can let you know how it goes if you're interested.  
  • edited December 2011
    I'd rather not have to drive to Freeport, but maybe I can contact them and see if they are willing to come to me!  Thanks so much and yes, please let me know how it goes! 
  • britthall06britthall06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me! haha seriously, if your date wasn't the weekend before my date I would definitely volunteer. I LOVE updos and do wedding parties on the side all the time. I live in and work in a salon in Bath, I have a friend who's great and may be willing to help you out!
  • edited December 2011
    Britthall- Would you mind checking with your friend to see if she is interested?!?!  If so I'd love her contact info!  Thanks so much!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards