Maine

Just wanted to introduce myself

I'm newly engaged..Yippee and we have decided to have our wedding in Maine. Our ceremony is at St Demetrios, Saco and our reception is at On the Marsh, Kennebunk on 10/15/2011. I thought I had plenty of time for planning but I can not believe how time goes by so quickly.  I'm looking forward to sharing tips and ideas and am thrilled to get some advice. I feel like I don't really have a dream or vision for the wedding in aspect of colors or look. I know what I don't want but not exactly sure what I do want. Hoping that this board can help. 

To many chats..Cheers!

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself

• ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement! 
    The truth behind a well laced dress
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the engagement and happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!

I just wanted to let you know I live in Kennebunk and grew up here. I am also a bride for 2011- and am in the planning process as well. My wedding is on 9/10/11 at the AYC in Kennebunkport.

I am actually staring up a side business of small event planning, decor, favors etc. My website is ALMOST done- but you can check it out at www.MadrasTableTopEvents.com . I would love to give you a hand, even if it is just needing a starting point and vision and theme. I can also help with logistics, and would love to help as a day-of wedding coordinator. I am just staring out at this- after being in 7 weddings, hosting several showers, and other festive events- I wanted to turn my passion into something more.

I would love to hear from you- and am happy to provide references etc.

Thanks
    Sarah

www.MadrasTableTopEvents.com

sarahbreagan@gmail.com

sarah@madrastabletopevents.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards