Maine

Cascade Park

Mitzic7Mitzic7 member
First Comment
Has anyone ever been to a wedding at Cascade Park? Is it too loud? Busy? Does anyone have any pictures of a wedding at Cascade Park?
Thanks!
Mitzi

Re: Cascade Park

• schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if your talking about the one that was in saco then it has been torn down and there is now a small shopping mall (that is still empty) built on the area that it used to be, quite sad

my fiance's parents had their reception there.

if you are talking about a different one then no i have no idea what it looks like or if it is loud.
  • Mitzic7Mitzic7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm talking about the one that is in Bangor Maine. Thanks for your reply...
    Mitzi
  • AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen a wedding there, but I'd imagine it'd be a little noisy.  Have you thought about the Botanical Garden up at the University of Maine?  I saw a few pictures from a wedding there and it looked pretty!  It's off the street too from what I heard, so it would be less noise!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mitzic7Mitzic7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes we looked at that too. Our wedding is August 6 2011 and unfortunately the students have gone home and it isn't as beautiful as it is in May.  We are going to have a really short ceremony so I think we are just going to have it at the Hilton Garden Inn where our reception is. I really wanted something outside but I wasn't happy with the choices so we are going to have our pictures at Cascade Park so at least we will have some pictures of us outside...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards