Maine

Reception Venue in Bangor area?

Hi I'm having a small outdoor ceremony at a friends house but can't have the reception there because there's isn't room.  I would like to have it outdoors but under a tent.  Are there any places that have the space for a tent outdoors?

Re: Reception Venue in Bangor area?

• I would check into cascade park in bangor, the old town park in old town ( i know my sis has had some birthday parties down there)...there is also the park by broadway.. i'm not sure the name of it...    I really am not sure.....  I would check with the city hall and see if they have any ideas.... 

II'm still researching for myself so if i come across antyhing... i'll let you know..

whens your date? 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • September 2013...I've also been looking for a barn but they're all in southern Maine. 
  • I decided to go with Meadowbrook Reception center.  Thier prices include the ceremony, 5 hours of reception time in the hall, music, photography, ....  can't beat it....  decided to get married on a sunday so its 50% off ;)  THey were super nice too...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Cool I'm gonna check that one out.  Never heard of it.  Thanks
  • That's also known as Back Door Dance studio...it is really nice my cousin got married there last summer.  Just a word of advice make sure you stress to any guests that might want to sneak their own alcahol that if they do and get caught the guy will threaten to shut down your whole reception.  At my cousins a couple of his friends kept sneaking to their car to have a drink and got caught twice, my cousin was told if they got caught again he would shut down the whole reception.  So just a heads up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards