Maine

Who is still here?

I know we've been a slow board for a while now, but things are insanely quiet here...  I'm afraid we may have lost people in the switch-over with the new format.  Cry

Who is still with us?   Say a quick hello.Laughing

Re: Who is still here?

• edited December 2011
    i'm here, tonight anyway! ive been wicked busy and hardly have time to check my email.. 

im hoping that the board can pick up!
  • jdenormandiejdenormandie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm here. Its taking me awhile to navigate around the site these days....Im sure ill get used to the change soon enough.

• krisdoug13krisdoug13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here, I was new before the transition.  Although I've limiting the amount of times I come on here...I have exams next week so it's study time!
  • edited December 2011
    Here!   Hello.  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I still pop on to see how everyone is doing  Smile
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here every once in awhile but the new knot format runs extremely slowly on both my work and home computers so I've been reading this board less.
  • Gina MaeGina Mae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am here but I usually go on my club board...it is much more active and the response time is much faster.  I check in all time time overe here though hoping things will pick up a bit.
  • edited December 2011
    I check in sometimes.  But since my club board has moved over to the nest, I've been spending a lot more time there.  I do like this board better than the Maine Nest board--it's all "baby, baby, baby" over there and we are not yet at that stage.
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm on my club board a little bit... but over Thanksgiving I went a whole 5 days without knotting and it seems to have broken my Knot-addiction.

Plus I'm just in the wedding doldrums now so I haven't had any questions or frustrations or anything.....

• edited December 2011
     I still check this board every now and then! I've been so busy with school  & work though. . .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still here but like others the new format goes a lot slower on my computer. I tend to go on other boards more since the Maine board has been slow lately and I too am in the slow planning stage. We've booked our venue, photographer, caterer, and I've bought my dress so things are slowing down for a little bit until the new year!
  • jena.n.rossjena.n.ross member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know you're on a Maine board, when someone says they're "wicked busy" lol.  But yes, me too, also busy. 

I'm here.  I also check out the DIY board, since I'm trying to do as much on my own as I can.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I'm here, but have been around a lot less lately. I switched jobs, so I have less time to go on during lunch break (which I used to do). I also hate the stupid bar at the top of the new format! I have to collapse it every time I navigate to a new page.

Also, I feel like I haven't done a lot of wedding-related stuff lately, so I've got nothing to talk about!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Im still here just super busy with work and going back to school..and It took me awhile to figure out this new set up!
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sort of here, sort of not here.  We moved Thanksgiving day and I still don't feel settled.  Also, started coaching two weeks ago.  So my free time has disappeared really fast.
  • edited December 2011
    Still here...just dont check in as much anymore. 
  • edited December 2011
    Im still here too.  Haven't been around for a couple weeks  Total craziness with my kids but that should change soon.  Hope this board picks up too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards