Maine
Options

Eddington... Camp Roosevelt

Has anyone used them as a venue? I was originally thinking of getting married in Acadia ( small ceremony turned into possibly 30 people coming) and then having the reception at Jeff's catering in brewer for everyone else... But I thought it'd be a hassle to travel and then was worried how to word the invitations... Went to Jeff's catering website again and saw the link for the camp Roosevelt. I emailed them and waiting to hear back but thought I'd see if anyone had any experience there. It looks nice and my fiancé likes it!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Eddington... Camp Roosevelt

• Options
    My daughter will be getting married there next year. Their limited wedding/reception dates fill up very quickly. I old encourage you to call now. We called in May and every Friday and Saturday were already booked for 2013. Sundays were the only available dates. Good luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_eddington-camp-roosevelt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:98Discussion:f34941b2-6b51-4556-a0a9-7b81e1df9b4bPost:6610e52e-2c61-4653-9939-b2c21f82baab">Re: Eddington... Camp Roosevelt</a>:
    [QUOTE]My daughter will be getting married there next year. Their limited wedding/reception dates fill up very quickly. I old encourage you to call now. We called in May and every Friday and Saturday were already booked for 2013. Sundays were the only available dates. Good luck!
    Posted by lajobe[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  I'm going to call in the morning :)
  • Options
    Called Jeff's Catering... left a message with the lady in charge of booking at CR.  Waiting to hear back.  I'm open to any day... So even sunday's would be fine.  Hope its not super expensive!  It looks like a really nice place!
  • Options
    Lady called back...  left me a voicemail that was almost borderline condensending.  Maybe she was having a bad day....  Makes me not want to call back and deal with them.  Basically she said that i was out of luck for 2013.  So back to the drawing board.  I tried to call her back and it went to voicemail. I dont like playing the phone game!  Specially when i tell them i'm not available after 2 and seh calls at 3... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards