Maine

Jessica Abbey Photography

I'm looking for some reviews on this photographer. We are on a tight budget and she fits it, but I can't seem to find any reviews on her. We're meeting with her on Thursday and I'm a tad nervous.

Re: Jessica Abbey Photography

• I know nothing about her, but what area are you in? I have a friend who does wedding photography and his prices are crazy reasonable and he has done 5-6 weddings, senior photos and my engagement shots. He'll be doing my wedding. PM me for more info if you want it!
  • I will recommend Jessie Mason Photography to anyone!  She just started doing weddings and she is outstanding!  Look her up on Facebook!  You will see my wedding pictures up there! (Kelly & Justin).  She only charges $600 and this includes an engagement session!!!  I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her work!

Seriously, check out her work on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jessiemasonphotography

• I just did! Thank you again!
  • I had Jessica Abbey Photography shoot my wedding in Ohio a couple of years ago. She was awesome! She just recently moved to Maine but I know she had lots of happy customers here in Columbus. Her prices are affordable but her work is just as good, if not better than those that charge twice as much. Her website is www.jessicaaphoto.com.
    Just stumbled across this thread trying to help my friend book a photographer for her wedding in December. She will be bummed to learn that Jessica has moved to Maine!

• Jessica recently photographed my cousin's wedding in Maine and the photos came out beautiful!  She was easy to work with in both directing posed photos as well as grabbing some great candid ones.  She provides high quality photos at very reasonable prices.  Check her out at www.jessicaaphoto.com.   She's new to Maine and definitely worth talking to!
  • Ava4Ava4 member
    First Comment
    We used Jessica for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier! Great rates, great photos!
    Here is her website: www.jessicaphoto.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards