Mississippi
Options

Makeup/Hair near Natchez, MS??

Hi everyone! I am from Northwest Arkansas, and my fiance and I are doing a destination wedding at a Plantation home in Natchez, MS April 6, 2013. Since I am not from the area, I am looking for hair and makeup suggestions. Would love your thoughts! Thank you!

Re: Makeup/Hair near Natchez, MS??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_mississippi_makeuphair-near-natchez-ms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:99Discussion:d9fbddf0-25a8-4420-899c-162fd884b015Post:301cd2c9-20de-4bed-8e6b-da6d67172646">Makeup/Hair near Natchez, MS??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I am from Northwest Arkansas, and my fiance and I are doing a destination wedding at a Plantation home in Natchez, MS April 6, 2013. Since I am not from the area, I am looking for hair and makeup suggestions. Would love your thoughts! Thank you!
    Posted by ejmahan[/QUOTE]
    Anrus Salon Lisa Rayborn is the BEST!!!! she is the only one who did my hair and her duaghter did it up until i moved from the area. Give them a call i know they use to have a nail service too not sure what are you are looking for. thats where i am going for my wedding prep
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards