July 2013 Weddings

POLL: Have you ordered your invitations yet?

Someone gave me a panicked look when I said I hadn't ordered my invites yet. Where are the rest of you July brides at?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: POLL: Have you ordered your invitations yet?

• Hi and welcome to the board! My invites are ordered and are at the printers as we speak..I'm expecting them next wk. Yay!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yep. Have them at home and sent one out already!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • No, I haven't ordered anything just yet. I probably should though. I know what I want. Just gotta get the money to pay for them lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They've been ordered, I've approved proofs, and we're just waiting for them to be printed and shipped. They require assembly, and I am addressing the envelopes one at a time with my Silhouette Cameo craft machine (which will take FOREVER) so I needed a jump on things. 
  • No, I haven't ordered mine yet, but I hope to within the next 2 weeks.
  • I started to design my invites but I have not ordered them yet! Hoping to get them ordered by next weekend.
  • I'm just now doing save-the-dates. My grandma has offered to design and print my invites, but we aren't sending ours out until about 9-12 weeks before the wedding, so there's time.
  • Not yet!  Need to get going tho!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We bought DIY wedding invite boxes from Marshalls. We actually printed them today and intend to finish assembley a bit at a time. However if need be we could assemble all 65 in two hours or so.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Think we know what we want, just havent ordered yet. Need to solidify guest list first.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Unless you're planning to DIY them you have plenty of time, they don't need to be mailed out until May. I'm working with a stationer on etsy to design mine...assuming I'll probably get them by the end of February. I did already get my envelopes and pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com though because the stationer requested them for size reference.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Okay, these poll results are making me feel a little bit better... I have looked around at various options but haven't selected anything. Not even really sure what style we want! We still have to send our STD's out. They are all addressed and ready to go... just need to take them down to the post office. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have the invitations picked out (not ordered) from WeddingPaperDivas, but I am waiting on the pocketfold and bellyband samples from cards&pockets.com. I want to assemble a sample to make sure the colors will match up OK. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You definitely have time to order them! They realistically dont need to go out until the end of April or May, so I'd say as long as you have them picked out and ordered by the end of February you are good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards