July 2013 Weddings

NWR: Milk!

Have you guys tried any of the non-dairy milks?  What are your recommendations as far as taste goes?

FI and some of his buddies at work apparently decided to try almond milk the other day, liked it, and so we got some for the house.

The chocolate is a bit thick but sooooo tasty.  They had 5 types and we got 3 qts just to try out different flavors.  The chocolate is very tasty and is similar to pre-made dairy chocolate milks I've had. The unsweetened vanilla is a bit watery (it literally tastes like I'm drinking almond without the salt) and I haven't had the chance to try the last one yet.

Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: NWR: Milk!

• I have tried Silk and Rice Dream, neither of which I like. I didn't mind Silk vanilla when it was in my cereal, but i would still rather have regular milk. sadly, i am EXTREMELY lactose intolerant, so i steer clear of any real dairy. I do like the lactose free milks, like lactiad, but they are suuuuper expensive. Almond milk i have yet to try...
    July 2013 Knotties June Siggy Challenge - Location, Location, Location!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Green Lantern Inn, in Beautiful Fairport, NY!
  • I've been to weary to try any of these. The almond milk sounds tastey but I've heard mixed reviews. Other than that I don't really drink milk unless its in my coffee :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FI drinks almond milk and loves it, I like to just stick to my fat free milk, but he says it is better for you.
  • I'm not a fan of almond milk, although I do agree that the chocolate is the best option. Vanilla isn't bad on cereal (though I wouldn't drink a glass of it), but original and unsweetened aren't so delicious. 

I had soy milk as a kid but didn't like it. I might like it better now, but I don't care to find out.

I drink lactose free cow milk instead, and only on cereal. It's pretty much the same as regular milk, just a bit more costly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards