July 2013 Weddings
Options

T&P

Looking for some good vibes over the next few weeks.

We found out yesterday that my grandma has cancer.  They caught it early so she should recover just fine, but her health hasn't been as great in the past few years as it had been previously.  She goes in for surgery on the 5th.

It makes me wish we could afford to move it up just so I know she could be there.  One of the fears lingering that has been lingering in the back of my head ever since we decided to get married (next year) last year is that she wouldn't be around for it =(  She's my last living blood-grandparent.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: T&P

• Options
    Sending lots of prayers to you and yours :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I will be praying for her recovery.

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that!  I know what it's like to worry about that - my grandma isn't in the best of shape either.  I'll definitely be sending many thoughts and prayers your way!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I worry about the grandparents making it to our wedding as well. One of my uncles will almost certainly not make it to the end of this year, much less the middle of next year, which sucks. 

I hope everything works out for your Grandma!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.  I appreciate it.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards