July 2013 Weddings
Options

Checks!

Checks:
Photographer booked!
Contract being reviewed by the venue/caters.
Designed my invites (see pic) and finalized mock invite.
Completed part 1 of 2 for toasting glasses (glitter monogram).
Finalized FIs role in planning for the next month...
Talked to FI about his ideas for e-photos (formal, jazz club)
Had dental appointment has week. Braces will come off July 13th, so can start schedule e-photos for late August!

Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Checks!

• Options
    Wow! Look at you go. If we had those awards they have in beauty pagents and high school you would definitely be voted "most on the ball". :) 
  • Options
    That font is beautiful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_checks-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:3182a887-6a5f-47c7-937f-6bed397955efPost:8a9f15fa-ca24-48fa-8ede-cb8504253740">Re: Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow! Look at you go. If we had those awards they have in beauty pagents and high school you would definitely be voted "most on the ball". :) 
    Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

ditto!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love the font.  I also love that the important details are in a plain but classy font so everyone should be able to read them easily.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I love the pace I'm working in. especially when things need to be ironed out, I feel I have time to make it right. Thanks about the font. It was all free online to download. Glad you like it! We are going for a modern but classy feel. Also thanks for the feedback about its readability; that's important!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Checks!:[QUOTE]We are going for a modern but classy feel.[/QUOTE]

Ditto this! I emailed the girl thats been doing my invites this exact wording and I hope this was enough to convey the message.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards