July 2013 Weddings
Options

New July 2013 Bride!!!

I am a new July 2013 Bride!!!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!

Re: New July 2013 Bride!!!

• Options
    Welcome! This board is fantastic. Have you picked a date??
  • Options
    Hi, you'll like it here, we're awesome :)

Congratulations! Tell us about yourself and your wedding. 
  • Options

My date is July 20th, 2013 I'm having a more traditional wedding the ceremony will be held at my FI church and the reception hall is so cute very Italian you can't really see much from the picture above but that is our banquet room. My FI and I have been engaged for almost 3years now and we are finally getting the wedding stuff together we have booked our ceremony site, reception hall, and photographer and I also have my dress and veil so we have made a little progress I'm getting really excited!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • Options

My name is Jessica, my FI and I have been engaged for a little over two years now we have a son who will be two at the end of March (yes the terrible two's do exist lol )!!! Our wedding date is July 20th, 2013 we have booked our ceremony site, reception hall, and photographer. We're having a more traditional wedding with about 150 guest's mostly family and close friends.

• Options

yes our date is July 20th, 2013!!!!

• Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!  You'll like it here because everyone is so nice!  Glad to hear planning is going so well for you so far!  Keep us posted and good luck with planning!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome! 
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    so I posted like 3 times because something was going on yesterday with TK sorry!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    congrats!! good for you for already having your venue and reception locations picked out!! :D

July 2013 Siggy Challenge: My Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards