July 2013 Weddings
Options

7-25-2013 - Van Buren, MO

Tenatively planning for July 25th.  It was my grandparents' wedding anniversary.  It's a THURSDAY and I may consider moving back to the 26th (which was my grandmother's birthday), but the 25th is my first choice.  FH has no preference either way.  The 24th is actually my other grandmother's birthday, so the 25th would be right in between :) 

We're doing an intimate, budget-friendly ceremony + reception at a national park near where his parents live. (Ozark National Scenic Riverways).  I found a VRBO nearby that is big enough to hold our small reception afterwards, hoping to meet with the owners next time we visit.  I love crafts, so a lot of things will be DIY - just because I can and I enjoy it - not necessarily just to save $ (because it doesn't always).  The only thing I refuse to DIY is the wedding gown so everything else is fair game!  We're likely only going to have his children stand up with us, which simplifies both the budget and some planning + coordinating.  The only non-family present will be 3 friends we've known since HS that might as well be extra siblings.

Found out today that my bestie is having a DW in Orlando a few months later.  Her and her FH spent the weekend with us and she gave us a heads up so we can start savings. <3  Excited about doing bride-y things with her! :)
Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards