July 2013 Weddings

Happy 10 months to 7/4, 7/5, & 7/6!

Happy 10 months to those, like me, getting married on the holiday weekend of 7/4 - 7/6, 2013! I'm 7/5/2013. Never been more excited :)
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Happy 10 months to 7/4, 7/5, & 7/6!

• What about us the 7/7?
    Gongrats!It's getting closer!

• edited September 2012
    Oh my goodness! I didn't even notice today! With school starting last week and trying to learn my student's names I have been in total zombie mode lately! Happy 10 months ladies!
  • Yay! Except it's not a holiday weekend for me. Our holiday is the weekend before (Canada). 10 months is gonna fly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • I didn't even realize we are at the 10 month mark until I looked at my ticker yesterday... I almost freaked out! Time has really flown, and I know that the next 10 months are going to fly by too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh wow! I totally forgot that today is 10 months for us until I saw this! Thanks for the reminder and happy 10 months to everyone else on the same weekend! We're getting closer!!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Officially 10 months! Ahhhh, so exciting!

It's weird because it's still 10 MONTHS away... but the past few months have gone by so fast that I just know these final 10 are going to be like nothing! Especially since the holidays are fast approaching!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yup! I'm super excited! 301 days on my ticker, and so much left to do!
    Thankfully, so much is already done, and I get to relax a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards