July 2013 Weddings

New here

I'm a new to posting, but just wanted to say hi! I am getting married on July 20, 2013 yayyyy! Looking forward to the next 16 months! It is definitely going to go by quickly Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New here

• Hi there! You and I might be date twins, Rudy1125! Anyway, I'm not new to the boards, but I am new to this one! My fiance and I are considering getting married on July 20th, 2013 as well. We should know in the next couple of months whether or not it's going to work out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Welcome Welcome!

This board is great, and I'm really excited about how our numbers have been growing! Please tell us more about A) you, and B) your wedding. 
  • Hi ladies! Welcome to the board!  Everyone is so super nice here. I've become somewhat of an addict just to see what everyones up to :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My wedding date is July 20, 2013 as well. WooHoo!!!!
  • Well, I guess I'll introduce myself, even if I'm not 100% sure I'm a July 2013 bride! My fiance and I have been together for 5 1/2 years and have been engaged for 2 years. Because I was planning on doing a 2 year grad school program and he isn't sure where the Army will be stationing him, we didn't think we were going to get married until 2014. But I recently decided to apply to a year-long masters program instead, and now we're very seriously considering 2013! By May we will know for sure, and if it's going to work out, we'll be booking our major vendors in July when he finishes basic training!

As far as our wedding goes, we have put a lot of thought into it and are just waiting to put it all into execution! We're going to have a fairly small (~75 guests) outdoor wedding with a fun 50s/60s retro vibe. Our colors are aqua blue and cherry red, which were inspired by a vintage typewriter he bought me for my 21st birthday. We're going to use the typewriter as our guestbook, in fact. We also just bought our wedding bands on Saturday! Super early, I know, but once I put that ring on I never wanted to take it off! I forgot to take pictures at the time, so maybe I'll post them when they come in, if people are interested :)

Anyway, I don't want to write too much about us, but I look forward to getting to know everyone and I hope I'm for sure a July 2013 bride!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I'm july 20th 2013 too... it's a popular date!
  • Wow, so many new people!!  Welcome to you all and congrats!  I hope you'll stick around and tell us about yourself!  Good luck with planning!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome to the board!

Feel free to post ideas, updates (both WR & NWR) and ask any questions you may have :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • yay for date twins! I am so excited about it.

Anywho I guess I will share a little about myself and my wedding..
    My FI and I met in college and started dating the week before graduation and have since been together for almost three years. We have two beagle-lab mix dogs and recently adopted an orphaned kitten (so not a cat person until we got the little guy).

As for my wedding, we are hoping to have about 75-100 people. In my mind I'm hoping for a classic wedding with a few modern twists,. Our colors are navy blue and then orange and hot pink/fuschia for all accents and flowers, etc. I love bright colors and want the wedding to be fun and summery. So far I have booked our ceremony and reception sites and I am about to book our photographer today (fell in love with his work so I am super excited!)

I look forward to chatting with everyone as we go through this process! happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards