July 2013 Weddings
Options

I'm going to move to Australia...

Because of this terrible horrible no-good very bad day!

It actually started day before yesterday.  FI was moving his desk, and when he pulled it away from the wall, there was a big pile of DIRT (like, potting soil dirt) in the corner.  He tugged on the rug a little, and ants started pouring out.  There is a colony of ants living in our floor. We called the landlord (this might be my ticket to new carpet...) but haven't been able to get anyone in to look at it, so that room is a mess, because we had to move a bunch of stuff. The whole room smells like dirt now. 

Now to the today part:
I woke up and started to make the bed. As soon as the newly clean sheet was spread, one of my cats jumped up and vomited on it. Great. I put it in the wash.  That got me thinking about fabric, and I realized I wanted to move my veil (my biggest DIY project) out of the office, because I didn't want it to end up getting that dirt smell I talked about earlier on it.  Well, picking it up from where it was hanging, it caught on something, and got a little tear, so it was pretty much ruined. I was REALLY mad at myself for tearing it, because I made it myself, and had sewn on hundreds of Swarovski crystals.  Naturally I sat down with it and started pulling the crystals off to re-use them when I make another one.  Then I left the beads sitting on the coffee table, I thought they would be safe there.  Then, my other cat (the one who didn't throw up) jumped onto the table and grabbed a big mouthful of beads! I had to chase her down and fish around her mouth to make sure she spit them all out (I don't think she swallowed any). Also, FI was supposed to have an early day at work today, so we could spend the afternoon together, but he got called back in. :(

End of vent

Anyone else have anything particularly crappy happen lately?

Re: I'm going to move to Australia...

• Options
    awww im sorry hun.  i bathed a yorkie and ran a few errands. i couldnt find anything at local craft store so im going michaels and joanns.

FI decided he would like be married closer to home so we are redoing everything..  theme and destination.  so im doing bunch research. 
  • Options

Sorry to hear you're having a crappy week! Eeek, I hate ants! Pour yourself a glass of {insert drink of choice here} and put on a funny movie. I suggest Bridesmaids; nothing puts a bad day into perspective like the bridal salon scene in that movie lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:I'm going to move to Australia...:[QUOTE]Sorry to hear you're having a crappy week! Eeek, I hate ants! Pour yourself a glass of insert drink of choice here and put on a funny movie. I suggest Bridesmaids; nothing puts a bad day into perspective like the bridal salon scene in that movie lol. Posted by MissKristenWed84403[/QUOTE]

Can i interest you in some Jordan almonds?? Lol
    Looooovvee that movie!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I went with a daiquiri and Downton Abby.  Things are looking up :)
  • Options
    i say take a shop vac and suck them lil things up
  • Options
    Wow, that sucks, Gabs.

southerncutie, I don't know how you do it.  You seem to have changed locations so many times over the posts I've read of yours and you always seem calm and collected and "okay, let's go!" about it.  Changing that much that frequently would drive me crazay!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards