July 2013 Weddings
Options

Engagement photos...

How many July 2013 brides have had their engagement photos taken already? I know I'm being really impatient, we booked our photographer less than two months ago we've seen his work and immediately fell in love with it. He gives multiple engagement sessions, unlimited is actually the word he chose when my FI and I met with him. I just think I will feel like I made the right choice by booking him after I see the engagement photos. Does anyone think I'm crazy and that maybe I should just wait until maybe the one year mark or later?

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!

Re: Engagement photos...

• Options
    If he gives more than one session, why not have pics taken in every season? I saw an awesome idea on pinterest where a couple had pics taken in every season and picked one from each session and framed them together to make a really cool collage. We only get  one e-session and have chosen to have fall e-pics. I actually just e-mailed our photog today to get those on her (very full) calendar.
  • Options
    I already had mine done! We really wanted to include a professional picture on our save the dates so we had them done at the end of March!
    I *might* even snag her again before the wedding because we opted to have a guest book made with 50-60 pictures of our shoot, made by her! I would love a little more of a variety for that, but we'll see! :)
  • Options
    We've had our photographer booked since aroubd Christmas and our epics are on May 20th. I can't wait!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're planning ours for Mid-June or Mid-August when we head down that way.  Using it as a bit of an "audition" sesson to make sure we'll love our wedding photog.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    The only reason we are wiating is because I need my braces off. Other that, would have gotten them done soon due to his course scheudle and the STDs could have been out. Go ahead and get as much done as you can now, I say!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    We are getting ours done this summer! We haven't set a date yet, but I am thinking in June or September!!! I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have our photographer and while my FH is NOT thrilled about the engagement pictures, our phototgrapher told him that it would get him used to smiling for our big day. Even though our photographer is also a very good friend of ours and has known both of us since HS, my FH doesn't want to be put into these "lame" poses. 

Sorry, your question was did we have our engagement photos taken yet...NOT yet. as much as I would like them done, I'm not sure we will ever do them. Fingers crossed hopefully in late July to sometime maybe in September this year. Good luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Need to actually pick our photographer first but I think we are going to do them in July.  We are getting our rings at the end of May so I def wanted to wait till I could have the ring I will wear forever on my hand instead of the one I have now.  Don't get me wrong this one is sentametal but he specifically got me a fake ring because he knows I am picky lol.  What an amazing man to make me the ring to propose with and to allow me to pick my real one. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We actually had ours taken at the end of February. I wanted to wait until early summer so I could get into shape.. hehe... but we won a giveaway for a free engagement photography session with my dream photographer (who we could not have afforded otherwise) so we had to do it then! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My engagement photos was part of his proposal. It was so sweet. We were still living in Philadelphia across the street from City Hall and he made me promise him I would walk the dog with him after watching the show New Girl and I was sick with a head cold and complaining it was cold and next thing you know he is down on one knee proposing. After I said yes and we hugged and kissed two photographers walked out, one from across th street and the other hiding in the shadows of City Hall and they had photographed the moment, and then my fiance surprised me again by having our engagement photos done that night. I'm slightly miffed that I didn't have much time to get ready for them and I don't like that I didn't get the chance to blow dry my hair. But when I look at the pictures I don't care so much because all you see is how happy we are not how flat my har is. Unfortunately the photographers that did our shoot in Philly isn't who we will be working with for the wedding... we are debating doing engagement photos with the new photographer but that seems a little excessive. We will see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards