July 2013 Weddings

Major WTF moment. . .

I'm looking at limos and I've noticed something strange. TONS of these buses they have come with POLES on their 'dance floor". Are THAT many people hiring strippers to come along on limo rides that this is necessary? It kind of grosses me out. . . I don't want my dress or my wedding party rubbing against god knows what was left behind on one of these poles. ::shudder::

Re: Major WTF moment. . .

• It's probably part guys (or gals) hiring strippers, and part girls (or guys) who want to use it themselves in a 'party' atmosphere. 

But I agree, ick, unless they lysol the crap out of that thing. 
  • lifeonthehilllifeonthehill member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I hate to admit it but we had rented a party bus for prom and the stripper poles were fabulous fun! The boys were quite impressive! ! As an adult with a wedding in mind however... ehh not so much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Id hope they had a click in or off option. Eww. The thought of some ones dangly bits previously on a pole, the day of my wedding, thats just wrong
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_major-wtf-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:7df57546-b4f4-4aba-bc43-36bc5f2253b1Post:f4641676-2550-4397-a143-7f1a598fbaa3">Re:Major WTF moment...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Id hope they had a click in or off option. Eww. T<strong>he thought of some ones dangly bits previously on a pole, the day of my wedding, thats just wrong</strong>
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>EXACTLY! I never thought of a click in/out option! I'll have to ask. </div>
  • In Response to Re:Major WTF moment. . .:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Major WTF moment...:Id hope they had a click in or off option. Eww. The thought of some ones dangly bits previously on a pole, the day of my wedding, thats just wrongPosted by Getting2VowelsEXACTLY! I never thought of a click in/out option! I'll have to ask.nbsp; Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

Thats what Im here for!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It's just how party buses are designed...and having been on several, I would hope they  are seriously cleaned and it isn't anyone's "parts" Id be worried about - the amount of drinking, spilled alcohol, and given that it's a moving vehicle of seriously drunk people, puke! would be my biggest concern.   

Make sure whoever you rent from discusses the detailing the buses get after their used.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I agree! All bodily fluids should be discussed haha

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards