July 2013 Weddings
Options

Heath and Fitness Accountability Thread

Hello ladies! 

I think this weekly thread will be a good place for us to jot down what our plan is for the week. On Friday evening or Saturday morning I'll post a follow up thread for us to report how our week went. 

Of course, if you're feeling a moment of weakness and need support, please feel free to create your own post asking for help. :) 

I'll start. . . 

Monday - gym after work, cardio and abs

Tuesday - training session with my personal trainer

Wednesday - meetings at work after school, rest day

Thursday - gym after work, cardio and legs/arms

Friday - Work Christmas Party, rest day (I plan to keep my cup full of water and park myself as far away from the food as possible)

Saturday - gym in the AM, hike/long walk with FH later on to see Christmas lights/decorations downtown DC

Sunday - Partner personal training session with FH (I LOVE these!)

Re: Heath and Fitness Accountability Thread

• Options
    love the pic :) so cute

daily i do the same thing basically

squats
    jumping jacks
    sit up (crunches)
    mountain climbers

today i did yard work.  take the pit for a walk daily :)
  • Options
    So proud of you Mallory!! Unlike me who is working 64 hours this WEEK, I had to resign from my gym this month bc I just dont have the time. I walk 8 miles in a work day as is so I just make sure to eat healthy. Glenn will be moving the tmill back into the bedroom soon so that'll be another step in the right direction. Thats all I have for now. Seems like Im always at work...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    This is great.  I was telling my other board this morning I started working out again. I see making to do lists work for me, so maybe a exercise/clean eating to-do list will help. 

Monday - pre-work workout/ lunch workout/after work workout (if not too many student in the gym!)

Tuesday - pre-work workout/ lunch workout/after work workout (if not too many student in the gym!)

Wednesday - pre-work workout/ lunch workout/after work workout (if not too many student in the gym!)

Thursday - pre-work workout/ lunch workout/after work workout (if not too many student in the gym!)

Friday - pre-work workout/ lunch workout

Saturday - long walk FI or go to the gym with him

Sunday - rest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Ill join ya.

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday-Bike at gym for 30 minutes. Abdominal and thigh machines. Stretching. Lower abdominal lifts.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Gym-Walking 30 minutes, start at 3.5mph, work up to 3.7mph. Strength training. Stretching. Lower abdominal lifts

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    looooool. You guys make me feel so guilty.

I basically do zumba 1 day a week (usually Thursday) and then disc golf on the weekend -- though recently we found a new course which is more of a hike than a game of golf, but it's a great workout.

Once it's January I'll be in full work out/eating well mode.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Good idea! I try to go to my power yoga class 3 days a week-usually Wed, Thurs, and Sat. I may go on Mon this week b/c I missed Thurs this week. (We went to go look at OUR HOUSE!!! Move in day some time in Jan!) Otherwise, I need to avoid the snack table at work and start counting calories again. Also need to just get out and move my but a bit more-shopping counts, right? :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards