July 2013 Weddings
Options

Help Dress my FI for e-Pics!

These are the two dresses I bought for the e session:

what do you think I should put FI in to compliment? he's a jeans and tshirt kinda guy, so whatever we choose we'll have to buy! I don't even know where to start, so any suggestions are appreciated!

thank you thank you!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Help Dress my FI for e-Pics!

• Options
    I dont see anything wrong with jeans. Id say definitely a button down shirt. Maybe even a sweater if hes into those.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    khakis and a button down shirt or dark blue jeans and button down.
  • Options
    emmyrooemmyroo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    My FI is also a "jeans and a t-shirt" kind of guy, but he had some nice button-up shirts in his closet.  I pulled out and ironed a few of them and he picked the one he liked best and wore it with jeans.  I think it's perfectly fine for him to wear jeans in the pics if that's what he's most comfortable in.  One of my outfits was a dress, and FI wore the same jeans and button-up for all the pics.

I didn't want to stress him out too much (he hates having pics taken) so I said he could wear whatever shoes, I didn't care.  He wore his tennis shoes and the photographer was making a big deal about his large sneakers in the pics (he has big feet!)  He said to me, "I thought it didn't matter what shoes I wore!"  She stopped teasing him about them after that :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Cute dresses! I especially love the blue one. I agree with PP's - nothing wrong with jeans for your FI. I would suggest dark-wash jeans though, so they look dressier (since your dresses are more on the dressy side, if that makes sense). Then you guys can pick a couple of button-downs, and you're good to go! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, guys. Especially thanks Emmy for saying that...FI is TERRIBLE at taking pictures. He photobombs EVERY time I wanna take a picture of him lol. So putting him in something more comfortable/casual will be nice for him, maybe he'll be less wary of the whole process.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Love the blue dress! I also agree, jeans and a nice shirt or sweater. Going along with the theme, FI also hates to dress up and take pics. He will of course, but he is more comfortable in jeans. hell, he wore em to his sons wedding with a nice button down shirt.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards