July 2013 Weddings

small check, but fun..

FI and I went to the tux place today and played around with colors and tux options. I remembered to take the swatch of the girls dress with me and luckily for me they had a match, it was a hair off but I think it'll look good. So we decided on going with a darker gray tux for FI and then lighter gray for the 2 GM... no jackets, just the vest with patching pants. The tie will match the girls dress.   Also, my brothers in the AF and he'll be coming in this weekend for 2 weeks. Somewhere in that time frame we'll be playing dress up with him. Sooo exciting!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: small check, but fun..

• woot woot congrats
  • Great :)  Glad you found something that works!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Fun! Dressing up the guys seems like it could be such fun :) Mine is no fun and insists on just a tux! Not that tuxes aren't great - I would just really love a grey suit. They're so sexy! But he insists that one simply does not wear a suit to one's wedding. In more or less that tone. ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to Re:small check, but fun..:[QUOTE]Fun! Dressing up the guys seems like it could be such fun : Mine is no fun and insists on just a tux! Not that tuxes aren't great I would just really love a grey suit. They're so sexy! But he insists that one simply does not wear a suit to one's wedding. In more or less that tone. ; Posted by birdie1020[/QUOTE]

Oh this is a tux..just gray, no cumberbun or bowtie lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ah, this is what I get for reading too quickly and in a tired state!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_small-check-but-fun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:b970beff-43aa-499d-985e-024d26d8213cPost:d55001ba-0ca5-4ed4-a292-84bd141a1bf5">Re: small check, but fun..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fun! Dressing up the guys seems like it could be such fun :) Mine is no fun and insists on just a tux! Not that tuxes aren't great - I would just really love a grey suit. They're so sexy! But he insists that one simply does not wear a suit to one's wedding. In more or less that tone. ;)
    Posted by birdie1020[/QUOTE]

<div>I tried to get my FI to wear a grey suit too, I thought it would be cooler than a black tuxedo and I figured we could buy one because he doesn't have one, but he also insists on wearing a tuxedo.</div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I'm going with grey tuxedos as well. I was afraid all of the guys would keel over in black tuxes in July. Not to menton navy blue is one of my colors, and I don't like how it looks with black. 
  • You know I had only thought of doing a black tux thanks ladies for opening my eyes.  My FI seems to fall right  along with everyone else he wants to wear a tux, its traditional and as simply put it what he wants lol.  I told him if he wears a tux I really want him in tails

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards