July 2013 Weddings

Videography - What would you prefer?

I'm looking at two different videographers, both are great and have their pros and cons and I'm having a hard time deciding on one! One is significantly more expensive than the other, but without considering price...

What would you prefer?:

A 5-6 minute highlight reel with full length versions of ceremony, toasts, first dances, and cake cutting

or

A 40-50 minute wedding film
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videography - What would you prefer?

• The highlight reel. A 40-50 minute video would be total overkill for us. I don't think even we would want to watch it (aside from maybe one time right after receiving it from the videographer) let alone subject anyone else to watching it. A short highlight reel is more shareable.

That said, you guys should choose what's right for you and if you and your family would love to sit down and watch a 50-minute video of the wedding, definitely go for that option! I should also state that we are not having a videographer, just a photographer. Having a professional wedding video is not that important to us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • totally agree with PP. I think the highlight reels are so so so nice and easy to share. Ask if you can have the raw footage of everything else too, just to have!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Agree with pp. my tx mom has her whole Cermony on tape and I've watched it twice so I know she has seen it over ten in the last three years. Really up to you.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards