July 2013 Weddings

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Here I am on Sunday night, trying to finish a paper due tomorrow. It's supposed to be five pages and there is nothing I can do to get it above three (putting in extra information gets you marked off). Can I just go back to 1950 and have getting married mean I'm not supposed to be in school anymore?

Anyone else here prone to shooting themselves in the foot with procrastination?

Re: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

• Me me me! I'm the queen of procrastinating. I've had so much school stuff due lately it hasn't even been funny. I have an essay due on Thursday that I haven't even started (maybe tomorrow...[aren't those famous last words].

Procrastination is the theme for my life. It took 3 months of being engaged for me to even start thinking about planning. And then there's all the household DIY projects I have on the go...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • At least I know I'm not alone.  I have a presentation tomorrow morning too, which my partner and I finished today as well.  We'll be the ones on this board posting "Anyone know where to buy bridesmaid dresses at the last minute?" and the like come June of 2013. 

I'm motivating myself with the fact that after Monday, I have nothing due until after spring break, when I'm going to try on dresses.  This is the last big assignment standing between me and wedding dresses. Lol.  Unfortunately, all the 'stress eating' isn't going to help that!
  • I'm a total procrastinator too.  Occasionally it would bite me, but typically I responded well to the extra pressure and was able to BS my way through it.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards