July 2013 Weddings

Slow at work today. . .

. . . so I keep stalking the planner I ordered from Erin Condren, it's printed - now I need it to ship! :) I've wanted one of these babies since December, but with all of our wedding saving and putting deposits down I just couldn't bring myself to spend $50 on a planner. But, when I saw them go 40% off last week (being that its March and all. . ) I decided to jump on it. She has a wedding planner too that I considered, but I've already started my fabulously awesome wedding binder, and from what I could see from her site, her planner wasn't going to beat my binder. So, I went with her life planner and I cannot wait to get it! You can see it here: http://www.erincondren.com/store/index.php?cPath=129_956 if you're curious. I usually don't tell people about things that I personally think are awesome, but I can't help it with this planner! I'm so beyond "Type A" that I'm far more excited to get a planner than I probably should be. haha Do any of you ladied already have one?

Re: Slow at work today. . .

• I have a wedding planner.  I'm not exactly using it though.  I do more through my laptop.  

Actual life planner?  I have one of the smaller Lilly Pulitzer ones.  And quickly learned it was waaayyyy too small.  So I'm counting down until July comes around so that I can get one of the bigger ones.  The one you found is really cute though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Oh, I'm a planner fiend! I don't have any kind of wedding binder/planner yet, but every year on New Year's Day I go and buy my new planner for the year and start filling it in with all kinds of things :) I actually keep track of the fun things I did every day, not just the ones I actually need to remember. It's really nice because now I can look back over about the last 6 years of my life and see what I did on any given day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I have a huge wedding planning binder that started out like $50, but when Boarders was closing, I waited until everything was like 70% off and snagged it.  I also have a separate binder where I keep contracts and vendor contact info.  I also have a big life planner, and multiple calendars.  I like writing everything down all neat and organized!
  • I was going to buy one when our local Borders closed, but figured I'd jinx something.  Like how when people say you should never buy baby stuff until you're actually pregnant :)  I've got about 2 notebooks filled with notes, scribbles, sketches, etc. and I found a disc of Microsoft OneNote on my computer and it has turned out to be a great program to help me visualize things, like a virtual bulletin board.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards